Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Toy Offer- ever out early ?

• 26-10-2016 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭

Aldi have a toy offer for Thursday ( tomorrow)....with their offers is it ever the case that they put stuff on sale early- say tonight? .....don't want to miss out on something in store. ....they don't seem to have a phone number on their website to check this.
    Thanks for any replies in next while.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Never seen them put any specials out the night before while shop is open to public. It's all done after shop closes / early morning. Take a look at smyths atm as well, a few items gone up for sale and discount codes on front page. Could be a good deal there for a bit more money in some cases.

Quick example. Wife wanted to get the girl a doll house. Aldi have one tomorrow(€45) but it's with no accessories(€20). Total cost is about €65 with accessories. Smyths have a huge massive one for €100 with all accessories. It's fecking huge compared to the Aldi one. €20 off with €100 spent brings it down to €80. So for €15 more, I got the one in Smyths for a total of €80.

It's actually in Smyths for €99.99 so I added something worth 1 euro to the order to get the 20 off. Free delivery as well as it was over a certain amount.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cá bhfuil an bargain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thanks so are people pretty sure no stores release offers tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,440 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Never unless someone breaks the rules. Early start for you then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

snubbleste wrote: »
    Cá bhfuil an bargain?
    Aldi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,322 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I've never seen or heard of them putting out anything early.

Aldi

We get that its an Aldi toy. He was asking what is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

We get that its an Aldi toy. He was asking what is it.

Is Ca bhfuil not where is? Cad e is what is I think

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Cá bhfuil is where. I would be up extra early, every infant teacher I know wants the stuff for the Aistear currriculum, it could get busy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The pointless points discussing Irish are more relevant in BA than this pointless thread.

Some people have no idea how to use this place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Aldi have a toy offer for Thursday ( tomorrow)....with their offers is it ever the case that they put stuff on sale early- say tonight? .....don't want to miss out on something in store. ....they don't seem to have a phone number on their website to check this.
    Thanks for any replies in next while.

Thanks OP, bought two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

RossieMan wrote: »
    The pointless points discussing Irish are more relevant in BA than this pointless thread.

Some people have no idea how to use this place.

Some people don't know how to report posts.

Moved to requests

Advertisement