Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Radio Specials

Options
  • 26-10-2016 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any Halloween specials on any of the radio stations in Ireland this year, has the novelty worn off and died a death!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

4fm had a Halloween special last night in a graveyard somewhere, only caught the end, they also did a live feed of the studio and of the 'investigation' in the graveyard.

They lso did a ouija board with the planchette supposedly moving on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think the fad is over. It was always a bit of fun and as far as I know the most popular was the Fm104 show with Louise Kings but she sadly passed away a few years back. It never really took off again with the same passion.

Shame, was something to listen too around Halloween, I don't think 104 or 98 did anything this year apart from a couple of chats about ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i think beatfm done one of those lockdown things. theres more to the paranormal than halloween all the same

maccored wrote: »
    i think beatfm done one of those lockdown things. theres more to the paranormal than halloween all the same
    That is true but it's always interesting to listen/watch how people eat up utter lies that come out of these entertainment shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

a lad I know was selling all his 'paranormal equipment' on facebook the other day. every single piece of it was a different kind of emf meter (or ghost catcher as he termed it) plus one of those genius inventions, the 'ghost box'. that was his complete kit

Advertisement