Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TESCO MOBILE ,,,,,DONT GO NEAR THEM

Options
  • 26-10-2016 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

anyone know if my phone is black listed can i get it removed ? had an issue with tesco mobile ,they hadnt taken money out of my direct debit since last January and cut my phone off , you may ask ya they had a right to ,and id agree they did,but i checked with my bank and my bank showed and told me the direct debit wasnt closed and there was plenty of money to cover my payments all year ,i was disgusted i hadnt got a letter or text to tell me my direct debit hadnt been payed untill they cut me off 7 monthst later ,anyway after a lot of arguing i payed the amount i owed of 250euro and they said they would reconnect me but 4 days later nothing ,so once again i got in touch to see why my phone wasnt connected ,they told me my phone was broken that i needed a new one ? so i decided to vist a phone repair shop to see if i could get it fixed ,he did a dignosic on my phone and showed me it was black listed ,now i havnt a clue about these things ,so went back to tescos to tell them this ,still was told it was broken ,what do i do ? im sooooooooooo pissed off , O DONT GO NEAR TESCO MOBILE ,COSTUMER SERVICE IS A DISASTER, IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE THEY HAVNT A CLUE AND ITS IMPOSIBLE TO GET SERVICE :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Maybe try this thread: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1542

FWIW, the missus and I have been with them for years and they're top notch. For us, the phrase "they're the (male) dog's dangling appendages" applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 colmahon

well i hope ye dont ever have a problem with them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

In fairness to tesco, the OP sounds like he doesn't understand how phones works. I cant imagine trouble shooting is very easy with very limited phone knowledge.

Not sure how a phone shop can diagnose it's black listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

Did you not notice you were not paying your bill?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Way off topic.
    Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement