Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bjj or Muay Thai Near Monaghan

• 26-10-2016 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I am looking to start one of the following Bjj or Muay Thai in or around Monaghan.I do not mind traveling abit also I know there is a Mma group in Monaghan but I thought that would be a bit too much to learn as I am only starting out? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

Hi I am looking to start one of the following Bjj or Muay Thai in or around Monaghan.I do not mind traveling abit also I know there is a Mma group in Monaghan but I thought that would be a bit too much to learn as I am only starting out? Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/SatoriMonaghan1/?fref=ts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

What part of Monaghan are you in? If you're near the Cavan border you have Royal Grappling Academy in Cavan town, Gi on Wednesday evenings and no-gi Saturday afternoons. If you're near Carrickmacross, there's an MMA gym there that does Bjj.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Satori monaghan

Hey buddy.we have a small bjj club in emyvale.we train wednesday and friday 7 to 9.call in any time .facebook satori monaghan.good luck

Advertisement