Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof Jacket Advice

Options
  • 26-10-2016 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Folks

I am looking for a breathable cycling jacket, for the weekend spins and short runs up to an hour during the week.

I having been looking at these

1) Specialized SL Pro Gore Tex Rain Jacket

2) Madison Road Race Apex

3) Madison Road Race Premio

Any advice would be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cjonesy1

1) Specialized SL Pro Gore Tex Rain Jacket

I having been looking at these

It's a shame Boards got rid of the search function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

vic_bob_handbags_zpsd74e25e2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cjonesy1

In my defence, there's been loads on this recently. No need for a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shaggyjones

True there has been quite a bit on the forum on waterproof clothing and yes I did use the search function first before posting. I saw very little on the forum about the 3 jackets I put up.

I did quite quite a bit of internet research 1st before I stuck the post up on the forum as I was hoping that someone might have tried the jackets 1st as it's always better to get feedback from them.

Still it's a free country and your right to make snide comments. Not sure I would have bothered if I was in your shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

friend of mine has the Madison Road Race Apex and loves it. nice looking jacket with plenty of vents to let some air in. stylish looking as well if you get the right fit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement