Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network question

• 26-10-2016 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭

I was wondering about the old episodes of Raw and Nitro on WWE network and how far back do they go. I'd like to watch the old Monday night war episodes if there up there, I didn't have sky back then and missed it.

If they had the library on WWE network from the 90's I'd probably subscribe.

I've seen a few documentary's about it and it looks like wrestling shows were a lot better back then (before the PG era).

Thanks for your help.

Comments

de5p0i1er wrote: »
    I was wondering about the old episodes of Raw and Nitro on WWE network and how far back do they go. I'd like to watch the old Monday night war episodes if there up there, I didn't have sky back then and missed it.

If they had the library on WWE network from the 90's I'd probably subscribe.

I've seen a few documentary's about it and it looks like wrestling shows were a lot better back then (before the PG era).

Thanks for your help.

Every episode of Nitro is up (95 - 2001) and as for Raw I think it's the very first Raw in 93 up to 2007/2008 so far.

You'll have all the Monday shows and ppvs from both WWF and WCW during the Monday night war era anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Every episode of Nitro is up (95 - 2001) and as for Raw I think it's the very first Raw in 93 up to 2007/2008 so far.

You'll have all the Monday shows and ppvs from both WWF and WCW during the Monday night war era anyway.

Raw is 1993 to 2009.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's absolutely worth subscribing to check out the historical content. Sure you get a month free.
    This Reddit thread is constantly updated, showing what's on the WWE Network: https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/comments/54ix6z/wwe_network_content_progress_list/

Nitro: EVERYTHING!
    RAW: EVERYTHING apart from this month, a few random eps and 2010-11
    ECW Hardcore TV/on TNN: EVERYTHING!
    Saturday Night's Main Event: EVERYTHING!
    Clash of the Champions: EVERYTHING!
    WWE/WCW/ECW PPVs: Almost everything!

Advertisement