Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a new record shop in liffey valley? Head?

• 26-10-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭

anyone know for sure?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Haven't seen it personally, but their website says it's open since last weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

yes i have seen it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Yeah, just where hmv was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

This place seems to be closed today. What gives? It's the only reason I agreed to come to Liffey Valley at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    This place seems to be closed today. What gives? It's the only reason I agreed to come to Liffey Valley at all.

All Head stores closed at the start of the year. Whole company went bust.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭emo72

It's fierce depressing in Liffey valley now. It's all clothes and mobile phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

emo72 wrote: »
    It's fierce depressing in Liffey valley now. It's all clothes and mobile phones.

And crap clothes stores at that......I only use the centre now for the cinema. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Luke-m

emo72 wrote: »

Don't be too surprised! It was bought by a German pension fund a couple of years ago. Who did they employ? Bean Counters!

The companies that are prepared to throw stupid money at rental agreements are looked favourably upon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I so miss the virgin stores, used to spend hours browsing in there to find stuff, not too many store left with any real selection.
    it took years for golden disc stores to even admit that blu ray was a thing, But tower records in easons is still one of the few decent places left.

Advertisement