Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Advice Cork

Options
  • 26-10-2016 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been building up my savings and with deposit rates so low I'm looking at obtaining some financial advice on possibly investing some of my cash (around 20K to invest).
    I wouldnt be confident enough to invest on my own so would like to speak to a qualified advisor.
    Could anyone recommend any particular firms in Cork City that people have had good experiences with ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,996 ✭✭✭opus

Redmayne-Bentley run free seminars around the place every now & again so worth heading along to one to hear what they have to say & have a chat with them if you want afterwards or not as the case may be.

I'm a customer of theirs so am on their email list but you can see a list of the upcoming ones on their website here.

Advertisement