Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using 3CX on android

Options
  • 26-10-2016 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently got Airwave internet with their Airtalk which I presume is VOIP ? Is it possible to configure this with an app like 3CX ? Sorry for the vague question but I don't know much about the subject, just trying to figure it out.

Meant to add, I have SIP details from Airwave like username, password and proxy settings and they also supplied me with a Cisco SPA122 ATA.

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

Hi,

I recently got Airwave internet with their Airtalk which I presume is VOIP ? Is it possible to configure this with an app like 3CX ? Sorry for the vague question but I don't know much about the subject, just trying to figure it out.

Meant to add, I have SIP details from Airwave like username, password and proxy settings and they also supplied me with a Cisco SPA122 ATA.

Thanks !

Don't think it will work unless you're using 3CX as your PBX

Have a look at linphone, I used it a few years ago on Android and it worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭richieoflynn

Hi Gmaximum,

Thanks for the reply, very much appreciated. I'll take a look at that over the weekend and see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭msmx5

Try CSipSimple on android too, I find it good.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭richieoflynn

Thanks msmx5, will give it a shot too.

Advertisement