Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surface Studio

• 27-10-2016 8:01am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Microsoft has announced the long rumoured (and much leaked) Surface Studio, an All-In-One pc designed to take advantage of and highlight the many touch and pen based improvements that Windows 10 offers.

It's touchscreen folds almost flat, like a drafting table, so that you can lean on it and draw as you would with a sheet of paper. It's Microsoft's play for the "creative" market, as outside of people requiring a PC with a Wacom digitizer, this thing is expensive for the innards. It starts at $3000, which is eye-watering to me, but will probably be easily justifiable to an artist, seeing as it's combining the cost of the input device and the PC.

Personally, I love the look of it, and if they released it as a monitor, without any PC, then yeah, I'd probably buy it.

Advertisement