Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auburn Lodge Hotel

• 27-10-2016 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering, does this hotel require you bring any paperwork aside from ID and credit card?

I booked over the phone and asked them to send the confirmation e-mail (which they hadn't) and now I believe they have my e-mail wrong again.

Just wondering - is this confirmation required? Or can I call a week before our booked stay and just confirm then when we will arrivE?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

best to ring them again and / or email them and get them to reply to the email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

dixiefly wrote: »

The trip is in 3 weeks so I think I will try to e-mail them (again) or call them (again) on Tuesday of next week. Hopefully that will work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

I don't think you'd need I'd. Just yer credit card I've stayed loads of times there... p.s. it's a bit out of town you'll need taxis in an out of town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

lab man wrote: »
    I don't think you'd need I'd. Just yer credit card I've stayed loads of times there... p.s. it's a bit out of town you'll need taxis in an out of town

Someone got in contact with me and said I didn't need it, thanks :)

Thank you - we've got a car as we are driving up from Limerick. I don't see us leaving the hotel area really but it's good to know. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement