Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk to..Vodafone rep locked thread

Options
  • 27-10-2016 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

While trying to resolve my issues with data roaming, the Vodafone Rep Sheena locked the thread. Her final remarks are a mis-representation and I wish to clarify that in the thread.

Why are the Rep's allowed to lock threads? isn't that a matter for the moderators?

For my part, I believe I was posting in a courteous and polite manner. I certainly didn't contravene any charter rules.

Thanks.

Link:http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057663513

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Sheena didn't lock the thread, I did.

In the thread, she stated that there was no further action that could be provided here. However, Sheena offered this avenue if you wished to take the matter further. This is probably the best port of call as that particular discussion was going around in a circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

Thank you, can the thread be opened again as I feel I have been misrepresented by the Rep's final comments on a public forum. I have been a member of boards for nearly a decade, I am not here to troll vodafone. I would appreciate an opportunity to set the record straight here.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thank you, can the thread be opened again as I feel I have been misrepresented by the Rep's final comments on a public forum. I have been a member of boards for nearly a decade, I am not here to troll vodafone. I would appreciate an opportunity to set the record straight here.

OK, reopening the thread for you now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement