Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising Jobs

Options
  • 27-10-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good job board for staff

Job is in a coffee shop, we used the old FAS site in the past with great success but it appears to be no longer available for employers. I used the jobsireland site but have had no success

I' don't mind paying to advertise but the prices quoted on jobs.ie and jobbio etc seem excessive for a single opening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I got the best response from a fb post for that level of pay grade

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have used indeed.ie with a decent response, not for that industry mind you but worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

Axwell wrote:
    I have used indeed.ie with a decent response, not for that industry mind you but worth a look.

It's up on indeed but getting only an odd response and not suitable candidates

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Gmaximum wrote: »
    It's up on indeed but getting only an odd response and not suitable candidates

For that level, other than FB try gumtree? Where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

duploelabs wrote: »
    For that level, other than FB try gumtree? Where abouts are you?

Thanks, actually stuck it up on Gumtree last night and have had a good few responses

Thanks for the help folks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

Gumtree is very useful but there's also a fb group for coffee jobs in Dublin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/996233317088208/

Advertisement