Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus in Germany/Austria options.

Options
  • 27-10-2016 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm a second year business and German student in university and I've been given a list of erasmus options for next year. We've been told to start thinking about this now as we'll have to begin to make arrangements quite soon.

The list of places is Dusseldorf, Regensburg, Mannheim, Linz, Koblenz or Innsbruck. The main ones I'd like to get would be Dusseldorf, Regensburg or perhaps Innbruck. The problems is that I have no experience with any of these places.

Would I be better to go to somewhere a bit more remote where less English is spoken to improve my German or would the opportunities in Dusseldorf suit me more? I l prefer the larger places at the moment because I believe it may be better in terms of job opportunities after I graduate. If anyone has any experience of living in any of these places, please share! Any general advice is also welcome as this is quite confusing and daunting.

Thanks very much for any help!

Advertisement