Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert stress

Options
  • 27-10-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, just wondering is anyone really stressed out like I am? I have high expectations for results and have never gotten below a H2 in any big exam like Christmas or Summer exams. I'm doing 8 higher level subjects and I'm doing the hpat aswell so I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed. Any tips on time management? I'm used to doing well by studying the night before or cramming last minute but I always get super stressed and I don't want to be like that for the leaving cert. Unfortunately I seem to lack the motivation to sit down and actually do stuff unless I really have to, like at the last minute! Please if ye have any tips on how I can get focused and get stuff done let me know!

Advertisement