Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Increases for MBP in the UK !

Options
  • 27-10-2016 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭

Okay so the new version MBP is more expensive here and much more expensive in the UK than previous models.

I was going to get the 15" MBP "old" 2015 version from the UK but it looks like these prices have been increased also from £1599 to £1899 . A £300 increase for a now older model. Bonkers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Looks like they're sorting out that sterling plummet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

iPhone prices went up at the iPhone 7 launch, and I think the iPads as well. Plus they cut the education discount from 15% to 10% :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

bmm wrote: »
    Okay so the new version MBP is more expensive here and much more expensive in the UK than previous models.

I was going to get the 15" MBP "old" 2015 version from the UK but it looks like these prices have been increased also from £1599 to £1899 . A £300 increase for a now older model. Bonkers!!

I dont think argos and other UK sellers have adjusted their price upwards yet in respect of the old mode.

Advertisement