Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones for walking

• 27-10-2016 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭

Hi. I don't know much about headphones, so looking for some advice.

I like to listen to music while I walk. Over the summer I've been using my son's over ear headphones set, which I connect to my android phone via Bluetooth and listen to songs on you-tube. I do like the Bluetooth, as the ones I had before were an in ear cheapo set and the wire connection was a pain.

But with winter setting in I'll likely be wearing a hat more and I guess it will also be raining more along with wind noise.

Been looking around and there are so many options I wouldn't know where to start. Everything from hats with build in Bluetooth earphones to earphones suitable for swimming.

Not looking for expensive ones with the best available sound. Just looking for a reliable solid solution with good sound quality that can handle year round weather. Hopefully you guys can help with what I should be considering?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

[url] https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Mpow-Sweatproof-Cancelling/dp/B01HGNS59G[/url]

I use these for cycling, walking and on the indoor trainer, sound is decent, have them a month and very pleased.

They can be bought on Amazon.co.uk as well for a reasonable amount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭gooner99

Thanks. Those look good. I guess with a hat on over these type of headphones they shouldn't get too affected by the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bombardier29

Check out this headphone isotunes. its a bluetooth headphone with active noise cancelling and can be used as ear plug. i have one got it from us but they are simply great. hope this helps

Advertisement