Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers Cork

Options
  • 28-10-2016 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Are there any hairdresser in Cork offering wash & blowdrys for 15 euros including weekends? There used to be a few of them but most of them are now seemingly going back to pre recession prices of 25-30 euros.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Picasso..I've never been myself but they're meant to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

Picasso, ive heard theyre good, going tomorrow for a curly blowdry , will let you know how i get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Where's a decent place that will do highlights on long hair for not too much? And someplace that is fast too would be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

Following up , got my hair done in picasso , the girl who did my hair was really lovely, but im afraid the curly blowdry wasnt great, i had to use a curling tongs on it when i got home, my hair just looked as if i didnt brush it after my shower, but i dont know can i actually blame it on the hairdressers as nothing ever stays in my hair ,but would i go back there again, no

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Hi.

I hope it's ok for me to bump this thread.

I am looking to get an up style and make up combo done somewhere in Cork.

I am in Bishopstown/Wilton, so if there's somewhere that does it around this area, it would be a bonus. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

My friend got hers done at the hairdressers by the lough and it was fab..you could go to Peter Marks or Jeff Devine's in Wilton shopping centre..maybe get price first..

Edit..just seen you want make up so forget above..isn't there a hairdresser beside the beautician behind Dino's in Bishops town..maybe call in and check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Anerak

Hi all,just wondering does anyone know of a hair salon in Cork that would cater for a group of 12 people for blowdrys for a hen party group?

Advertisement