Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy ideas for 2 yrs old

Options
  • 28-10-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

My little chap has gone too big for his baby jogger city select. He's 3 ft and 13.5kg. We do lots of long walks so good for town and country would be important. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

I have just purchased a baby jogger city mini as am due in December, and my 5 year old hopped in to test it out. (She doesn't normally go in a buggy). She still fit it in comfortably!! Could fasten the straps and all. She's a totally normal sized 5 year old, not exceptionally tall but definately not small. I previously had the baby jogger city mini double and found my older two fit into it well after age four. Great sturdy buggy and are snapped up quickly when sold second hand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

+1 for the baby jogger city mini. Our 2 and a half year old is big for his age and is still very comfy in our single city mini. It's so light and easy to steer too. If you need extra suspension you could go for the gt model?

I've heard great things about the out n about single nipper too. We have the double and both kids love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

Anyone have any experience of the Bugaboo Bee 3 with a 2+ year old? We have #2 due in a few months and don't think a double buggy would work. Thinking of the Bugaboo as it seems to work best with a buggy board due to the long extending handle, and it can be parent facing. I would still like the 2 yr old to be able to use it for a few months while baby is in a sling.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Out n About nipper is great.
    My lazy 5 year old and my 3 year old fit in it comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Anyone have any experience of the Bugaboo Bee 3 with a 2+ year old? We have #2 due in a few months and don't think a double buggy would work. Thinking of the Bugaboo as it seems to work best with a buggy board due to the long extending handle, and it can be parent facing. I would still like the 2 yr old to be able to use it for a few months while baby is in a sling.

Loads of families around here have a similar setup - the hood on the Bee gives plenty of clearance for taller toddlers too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

We have the phil and teds navigator,we got it for our then 2 year old with another on the way so it could change to a double. My son, now 3 (almost) who is the height of most 4 year olds still has so much room in. Would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

The Out n About Nipper is the job. It's light and so easy to maneuver, folds simply and neatly. Looks cool too and lovely choice of colours. Good storage underneath if you buy the additional basket separately. My tall three year old is in it and loves it. I'd nearly fit in it and it doesn't look oversized. It's reasonably priced too.

Advertisement