Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams -June 17th - Aviva Stadium

Options
  • 28-10-2016 3:33pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

14859938_10154790059789548_5621954581762724633_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Roll on the ticket stress. Anyone know if there'll be a Golden Circle again?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,582 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only a month between him and Take That

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Only a month between him and Take That

I may as well scrap the time machine I've been working on, turns out the past is coming to us....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Roll on the ticket stress. Anyone know if there'll be a Golden Circle again?

Can't see this selling out quickly. If it does...God help us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Birneybau wrote: »

Perfect Christmas present for many, hence the tickets on sale soon.
    I reckon they'll announce it as 'sold out', but watch as loads more tickets magically go on sale nearer the event itself...
    It's always the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

What makes you think that? I reckon it will sell out within the hour.

Although I hope I am wrong as will be trying to get 2 tickets as a Christmas present. Whats the best way of getting tickets? Just go online at 10 and hope for the best?

Gringo180 wrote: »

Although I hope I am wrong as will be trying to get 2 tickets as a Christmas present. Whats the best way of getting tickets? Just go online at 10 and hope for the best?

He didn't sell out the Aviva last time he played it. The promoters often announce a sell-out but closer to the time when they get the stage layout etc, production seats always go on sale and there's usually extra standing tickets too as a way to "combat touting".

If you're ready online bang on 10am you should be fine to get tickets I'd say, you might be queuing for a while but once you're in the virtual queue don't refresh!!

He didn't sell out the Aviva last time he played it. The promoters often announce a sell-out but closer to the time when they get the stage layout etc, production seats always go on sale and there's usually extra standing tickets too as a way to "combat touting".

If you're ready online bang on 10am you should be fine to get tickets I'd say, you might be queuing for a while but once you're in the virtual queue don't refresh!!

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

If your in his mailing list you can get presale tickets! Think you need to register and pay for it too though (3.99 for a month)

duffman13 wrote: »
    If your in his mailing list you can get presale tickets! Think you need to register and pay for it too though (3.99 for a month)

Grand stuff whats the website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I went into his site, clicked on presale. Then theres an eu presale, where its says no puchase necessary and to click here to get a code. I signed up, no code yet and not sure if itll work or not

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/page/pledgemusic-pre-order-terms-conditions

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHRwg0qxFoNwItQosiVCZB7-iGkQZ8HTMUHuelA6PGOT52XQ/viewform

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just had a look at the Ticketmaster page and the tickets are €69.50 - €129.50 plus fees .
    Almost 140 euro for the best seats is madness ,they will have a big job moving them at that price.

Zardoz wrote: »
    Just had a look at the Ticketmaster page and the tickets are €69.50 - €129.50 plus fees .
    Almost 140 euro for the best seats is madness ,they will have a big job moving them at that price.

Scandalous altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Grand stuff whats the website?

Sorry completely missed your post. There is an option at the bottom of the page to register.

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news/2017-tour-dates-coming-soon

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

And Erasure are the support act. That would be a bit of a giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,582 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought he would have someone like Niall Horan as support

Pit tickets got in the presale. Quite painless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I got 2 pit ones as well :-)

The hubby got mine. He was saying he had to pay an extra twenty something euro on the Robbie site, did anyone else pay that?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

got front row premium level seats in the presale at 8 no problem! Was in gold circle/pit in the aviva last time and oh said he wouldnt go for it again. Happy with what we got as means we will see full stage show this time :)

• Advertisement

Link for the presale here.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005163A2CC3D2C?did=rwpre

No passwords required.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

lambayire wrote: »
    Link for the presale here.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005163A2CC3D2C?did=rwpre

No passwords required.

Cheers for that - 2 Standing tickets got!

andreac wrote: »
    The hubby got mine. He was saying he had to pay an extra twenty something euro on the Robbie site, did anyone else pay that?

Did he pay for the souvenir ticket thing? Think they were a fiver extra?

lambayire wrote: »

Same here! Thank god it wasn't a long process, busy mornings here without it!

Did he pay for the souvenir ticket thing? Think they were a fiver extra?

He said he had to pay an extra 22euro per ticket through the site, weird. Some thing for charity. I asked him was it mandatory and he said yeah. Sounds strange though...

andreac wrote: »
    He said he had to pay an extra 22euro per ticket through the site, weird. Some thing for charity. I asked him was it mandatory and he said yeah. Sounds strange though...

That is very strange alright. Is there a breakdown of the charges in your confirmation email?

I've seen "missed event" insurance for sale via ticketmaster but it's optional. €22 for charity and it's compulsory sounds like something doesn't add up. Would be very interested to find out what it is though!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Irishgal2000

I wasn't thinking right this morning when buying tickets and bought 2 sets of tickets for 2 venues (3 tickets) and (2 tickets) of tickets under same visa and same ticketmaster account by using 2 different codes from 2 members (all going to the concert) instead buying the tickets under 2 accounts.

Does anybody know would Ticketmaster cancel the order due to it being the same visa?
    How long do they normally take before they cancel orders? Is it today or a few days or few weeks or months? Would it be cancelled if so before the general sale? Would the 2 orders be cancelled or just one order?

It said on the email – 1 offer per customer (I used 2 codes – 1 from myself and another from another person going to the concert). 1 code can only be used once - 4 tickets per order

I obviously don't want them cancelled- I would not be selling them- I want to use them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I was weren’t thinking right this morning when buying tickets and bought 2 sets of tickets for 2 venues (3 tickets) and (2 tickets) of tickets under same visa and same ticketmaster account by using 2 different codes from 2 members (all going to the concert).
    The tickets were just for myself and family and not for sale.

Does anybody know Would Ticketmaster cancel the order and how long do they normally take before they cancel orders? Is it today or a few days or few weeks or months?
    Would it be cancelled if so before the general sale?
    Would the 2 orders be cancelled or just one order?

It said on the presale email – 1 offer per customer (I used 2 codes – 1 from myself and another from another person going to the concert)
    1 code can only be used once - 4 tickets per order

I obviously don't want them cancelled- I would not be selling them- I want to use them

You should be fine as you didn't exceed the 4 tickets per venue ,they wont cancel your orders.

Ah balls ,there was no pit showing on the seating map last night ,they must have changed it .:mad:
    I would have bought 2 pit tickets if I had known that they were available,be handy as myself and the missus wouldnt need to be there too early in the day

That is very strange alright. Is there a breakdown of the charges in your confirmation email?

I've seen "missed event" insurance for sale via ticketmaster but it's optional. €22 for charity and it's compulsory sounds like something doesn't add up. Would be very interested to find out what it is though!

Yeah sounds strange. Nothing on the ticket confirmation, just the ticket price and charge, that's all. I said are you sure it wasn't optional and he said no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

The amount of advertising for this is insane. I hope it sells out quickly so we are'nt subjected to endless ads between now and June like that Neil Diamond gig.

Advertisement