Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams -June 17th - Aviva Stadium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Pinkman wrote: »
    The amount of advertising for this is insane. I hope it sells out quickly so we are'nt subjected to endless ads between now and June like that Neil Diamond gig.

Yeah said the same to my oh that theres so many ads for it, reckon they pushing it as its coming up to Christmas so trying to get it 'sold out'

lambayire wrote: »
    Link for the presale here.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005163A2CC3D2C?did=rwpre

No passwords required.

Thanks, 2 tickets purchased. A very happy wife now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

3 standing just got

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Is there some disclaimer that he won't play any of his new material at the concert?

3 standing just got

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

andreac wrote: »
    Yeah sounds strange. Nothing on the ticket confirmation, just the ticket price and charge, that's all. I said are you sure it wasn't optional and he said no.

Sounds bonkers! If you ever find out what it is, could you post back here as I'm so curious and confused?! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The pit tickets seem to be the same price as the standing tickets ,that's very odd.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

He said he had to pay an extra 22euro per ticket through the site, weird. Some thing for charity. I asked him was it mandatory and he said yeah. Sounds strange though...

That's very strange indeed, nothing on the site when I was looking at it.

They've kept the RW.com & venue (Aviva, FAI & IRFU) pre-sales open for 2 days which is a long time considering you didn't need a code.
    Ends tomorrow at 9am and general sale starts at 10am.
    No Standing left at moment so would say there's not a massive number left.
    The pit tickets seem to be the same price as the standing tickets ,that's very odd.

Yeah thought that as well.
    Normally there's a €20+ difference in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

Looks like the tickets went on sale at 9am not the 10am as advertised ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

airbusa320 wrote: »
    Looks like the tickets went on sale at 9am not the 10am as advertised ?

Yep sure did. As of 8.59am, the event page still said on sale at 10am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

That's a bit odd
    I wonder what the reason was , it wasn't a mistake as the MCD Facebook page is listing now as tickets now on sale ?

airbusa320 wrote: »
    That's a bit odd
    I wonder what the reason was , it wasn't a mistake as the MCD Facebook page is listing now as tickets now on sale ?

Must have been a mistake coding the actual event page. Really p|ssed off as I wanted good tickets and by the time 9.05 came and I copped it it was general standing or in the gods.

Even his website said they were on sale at 10am!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The tickets were supposed to go onsale at 10am ,it said that on every poster I saw ,even the one in the OP.

What a farce .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I bet TM and MCD employees knew about the 9am start

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I can't believe they did that, really disgusting thing to do to fans. I've noticed MCD are being a mess lately, they did the same with Drake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

All on seatwave already

No shock from ticketnaster

That's dreadful behaviour on TMs part with the earlier sale time. Really poor treatment of fans who want to see their favourite band/singer.

As for Seatwave, how that is allowed to operate and exist is beyond me. Absolutely disgraceful.

I hope anyone here who was looking for tickets managed to get them this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I don't think that this one will be selling out anytime soon.

And I'd be hoping that anyone who was looking for tickets got sorted in the presale that was running the previous 48 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭deviladvocate

There's still tickets now!

I'd guess it was tickets allocated to presale that weren't sold were released at 9

I just got pit tickets :)

• Advertisement

lambayire wrote: »
    I don't think that this one will be selling out anytime soon.

And I'd be hoping that anyone who was looking for tickets got sorted in the presale that was running the previous 48 hours!

Oh yeah I know the presale was on, I was just meaning whoever was trying this morning for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

I logged in at half 9 to get herself tickets,i was offered upper stand tickets at various positions every time but i wanted standing,as soon as 10am hit i got offered 2 pit tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

On the mobile site, it said 9am but when you clicked find tickets on full site, it said 10am. Looks like someone made a boo boo!

Bussywussy wrote: »
    I logged in at half 9 to get herself tickets,i was offered upper stand tickets at various positions every time but i wanted standing,as soon as 10am hit i got offered 2 pit tickets...

I have been trying since before 10am and I'm only being offered rubbish seats ,not a sniff of pit or pitch standing.

Bussywussy wrote: »

Same as myself. I am relieved but absolute horsesh|t service by Ticketmaster as usual and was very stressed for about an hour hitting refresh for new tickets and getting muck until somehow pit tickets came available at about 10.10...

Same as myself. I am relieved but absolute horsesh|t service by Ticketmaster as usual and was very stressed for about an hour hitting refresh for new tickets and getting muck until somehow pit tickets came available at about 10.10...

I find it quite bizarre and suspicious that there are still standing tickets available for his single London gig yet the Dublin gig only has rubbish seats left .

Wonder they trying to sell the seats first

bigpink wrote: »
    Wonder they trying to sell the seats first

Yeah ,sell off the worst seats first .

Might try later on again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ideb

Keep trying guys. I had gotten 6 tickets in the presale (4 pitch and 2 pit). Hadn't realised that pit was available until after I bought the 4 pitch. I got 3 more pit this morning ............after 10am!! Just kept refreshing the ticket selection until it offered pit. However, one thing I noticed was that it was easier to get 1 at a time. I bought all 3 separately, so maybe that's the problem? It will only offer one at a time for the pit? Don't know, just a thought.

Advertisement