Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams -June 17th - Aviva Stadium

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I was offered BLK422 row B, seat 25, 129.50 with 6.85 charge

timed out and about 15mins later got BLK422 row A, seat 25,

Those tickets are still for sale, wonder what extra you get for "corporate" seats?
    They are still at the other end of the stadium though so you won't see much from there even at those prices and why would someone pay that money to sit that far away?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Those tickets are still for sale, wonder what extra you get for "corporate" seats?
    They are still at the other end of the stadium though so you won't see much from there even at those prices and why would someone pay that money to sit that far away?

Corporate seats on block 4 are in the boxes. Don't know if the tickets will include the usual box extras of meals and drinks but level 4 is always the most expensive in the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If there was something extra I would expect them to be shouting about it, so I guess there is none.

these are listed as corporate
    Sec BLK427
    Row B, Seats 12
    €129.50 ea

When you highlight coroprate it indicates that some were at €99.50

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Corporate seats on block 4 are in the boxes. Don't know if the tickets will include the usual box extras of meals and drinks but level 4 is always the most expensive in the stadium.

Discovered today, the meals and drinks etc in the corporate boxes are paid for by the companies hosting the box so there would be nothing extra free apart from the "exclusive" entrance in.
    Still miles away from the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Horan01

6 x Seated tickets for sale, Block 519, West Stand - Upper, Row H.
    Facevalue including ticketmasters service charge was €96.35 each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Tickets arrived today. Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Horan01

Horan01 wrote: »
    6 x Seated tickets for sale, Block 519, West Stand - Upper, Row H.
    Facevalue including ticketmasters service charge was €96.35 each
    NOW SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Quick question regarding the pit.

Myself and my friend are going but she is now pregnant and will be well on in her pregnancy by the time the concert comes. She's adamant she doesn't want to miss it, as long as all is ok with her.

Does anyone know if there would be room at the back of the pit for her to stand so she's not in the crowd or would we be better off trying to get seated tickets instead? Would ticketmaster swap them do you think?

Ideally we want to be in the Pit but id rather be there and seated, than not there.

Just sent you a PM that may or not be of some help.

There was loads of room at the back of the pit for the last gig at the Aviva.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

a few more tickets are up on ticketmaster, just got 2 in block 104 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

was looking for 3 tickets on ticketmaster keeps sending me to seatwave site?? could it be sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Anyone know what the story is with the pit for the gig? There's two sections left and right but my tickets just say pit - standing with no specific side, whereas other people's tickets have a side specified. Got mine in the presale if that makes any difference! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ideb

Anyone know what the story is with the pit for the gig? There's two sections left and right but my tickets just say pit - standing with no specific side, whereas other people's tickets have a side specified. Got mine in the presale if that makes any difference! Thanks!

I got some of mine in presale also. they just say pit, but there are numbers on them 4 in G2 area and one in G5. I'm hoping that we aren't segregated cause that would mean one person on their own. I wasn't in the pit area last time so I don't know the score.
    Edit: just checked tickets again. All tickets say Red Route so I assume we will all be in the one area. Does your ticket tell you the route?

First night of the tour in Manchester last night.

19 songs - always feels a couple too few.
    Just the 4 songs off the new album.

Strong setlist all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Any long range weather forecasts out yet?

lambayire wrote: »
    First night of the tour in Manchester last night.

19 songs - always feels a couple too few.
    Just the 4 songs off the new album.

Strong setlist all the same.

Where did you see setlist? Only 4 tracks off new album seems very little. HES, PLAR, LML & MS?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Where did you see setlist? Only 4 tracks off new album seems very little. HES, PLAR, LML & MS?

Probably here

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/robbie-williams/2017/etihad-stadium-manchester-england-5be70b24.html

Cheers thanks! Had checked it yesterday but hadn't been updated. Bit of a mixed bag there. Wonder will he change it a bit before Dublin.

Cheers thanks! Had checked it yesterday but hadn't been updated. Bit of a mixed bag there. Wonder will he change it a bit before Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Anyone know what time to start queueing? We're in standing - missed out on the pit by seconds... grrr

Do the doors open at 6pm or is that when the music starts? It's been about 10 years since I've been to a concert if ye hadn't guessed...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

He's going to do a Joe Dolan number anyway. :D:D

nicowa wrote: »
    Anyone know what time to start queueing? We're in standing - missed out on the pit by seconds... grrr

Do the doors open at 6pm or is that when the music starts? It's been about 10 years since I've been to a concert if ye hadn't guessed...

I'd imagine doors will be at 6, probably warm up at 7-7.30 and show at 8.

Usually they release stage times in the week of the gig so should know for certain next week.

I'd imagine doors will be at 6, probably warm up at 7-7.30 and show at 8.

Usually they release stage times in the week of the gig so should know for certain next week.

Can't see him being onstage before 8.45/9pm unless Croke Park curfew has changed. Erasure supporting so hopefully they'll be on for an hour.

Very hard to gauge what time people will queue from these days. Some camp overnight, some arrive during the night and others waltz in in time for the gates to open!

Stage times and safety info will be released next week so it'll all be clearer then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Can't see him being onstage before 8.45/9pm unless Croke Park curfew has changed.

Hmm
    Just as well he's playing in Aviva then ;).

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Hmm
    Just as well he's playing in Aviva then ;).

😂😂 wooops!! This is what happens when I go between too many gig threads!!

Aviva curfew, not Croker!!

Erasure do a 45 minute set.

I haven't been to a gig in the Aviva since when it was still called Landsdowne Road. How are people getting there? Buses from town?

The Dart is always the best way to get there.

It can be a nightmare getting the Dart back though.

The Dart is always the best way to get there.

It can be a nightmare getting the Dart back though.

Yeah, I vaguely remember something about that the last time, droves of people arriving at the dart station. Think we may have walked back into town.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    Yeah, I vaguely remember something about that the last time, droves of people arriving at the dart station. Think we may have walked back into town.

Oh you're much better off. The queues to get into the dart station generally start at the bottom of roads behind barriers that you've just walked up past. And the darts won't leave til they're full so it can be an age waiting.

10-20 minute walk into town otherwise so if you're heading back to town, walking is the best :)

Advertisement