Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking space needed Limerick city

Options
  • 28-10-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm looking for a parking space to rent in Limerick city. I was wondering if anyone could help me out!
    Thanks!☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Hi, I'm looking for a parking space to rent in Limerick city. I was wondering if anyone could help me out!
    Thanks!☺

Hi,

Many of the multi storey car parks offer weekly and monthly rates.

When compared to Dublin, they are incredibly cheap and your car is under cover.

I'd suggest checking out the likes of Charlotte Quay, Arthur's Quay and Dunnes Stores for deals.

Would surely be cheaper than a private arrangement. I think my wife had a weekly ticket of €20 in Charlotte Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 3 usernametakenn

Jimbob1977 wrote: »
    Hi,

Many of the multi storey car parks offer weekly and monthly rates.

When compared to Dublin, they are incredibly cheap and your car is under cover.

I'd suggest checking out the likes of Charlotte Quay, Arthur's Quay and Dunnes Stores for deals.

Would surely be cheaper than a private arrangement. I think my wife had a weekly ticket of €20 in Charlotte Quay

That's really helpful, thank you. Do they allow 24 hour access I wonder? ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

That's really helpful, thank you. Do they allow 24 hour access I wonder? ☺

Dunnes Harvey's Quay is advertised as 24/7

https://www.q-park.ie/parking-with-q-park/our-parking-facilities/parkingid/1537

Charlotte Quay is something like 8pm

Advertisement