Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Baggly wrote: »
    \o/

New Rick and Morty is coming out this November.

\o/

Did a trailer drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

None of substance. Adult Swim have released a few meaningless trippy ones lately; but apparently Harmon & Roiland did an interview recently where they confirmed Nov for S4.

None of substance. Adult Swim have released a few meaningless trippy ones lately; but apparently Harmon & Roiland did an interview recently where they confirmed Nov for S4.

Looky looky

485589.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Am I the only one who has no idea what ricky and morty is? Going by that poster Im guessing its a cartoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Kolido wrote: »
    Am I the only one who has no idea what ricky and morty is? Going by that poster Im guessing its a cartoon?
    I only know because my 15yo cousin is obsessed, but I don't know anything about them beyond the fact that they exist.

• Advertisement

Ye have 14 months to watch it.

Its on netflix. Highly recommend it

Ye have 14 months to watch it.

Its on netflix. Highly recommend it

Tis wonderfully ridiculous and profane.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Aww Netflix :(

I just got rid of that for a while as I'm giving Prime Video a chance given it's cheapness at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I can confirm apple cider vinegar works for fruit flies but only for a few hours.... then they seem to get used to it.

However an empty bottle of Chardonnay, they didn't like a Sav Blanc as much, left over night on the counter has trapped nearly all of them!

They died a happy death!

The vanilla essence did nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

They made your picnic smell like blood and Ice-cream to the mossies, a lethal combo!
    Coincidentally "blood and Ice-cream" are the Words of House Whippy in the Game of Thrones prequel trailer from comicon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well that was a fun evening. My ISP cut me off for 'non-payment of service' even though my account was fully up to date and paid.

Outgoing phone calls blocked as well so I had to go out to my parents house to contact them.

Turns out they blocked it in error :/ applied my account number to someone else's details and I got locked out. I dont even know how that's possible!

It's sorted now after about 3 hrs without service and they've credited me 2 months as an apology so I guess alls well that ends well.

Did you see lion King necro?

Saw it today, it was great

Nah, 1pm tomorrow then onto Toy Story 4 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

The boys starts tonight on rime, looks pretty awesome. Countign down until work finishes so I can go home and watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Going to pick up kitty #2 today. Excited and nervous at the same time. We've been told she's REALLY shy and timid so we're expecting a long slog to get her to trust us. Hopefully she and Pangur will tolerate each other.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Going to pick up kitty #2 today. Excited and nervous at the same time. We've been told she's REALLY shy and timid so we're expecting a long slog to get her to trust us. Hopefully she and Pangur will tolerate each other.

I feel like there's a lack of kitty2 pictures

Kitty #2 (Síonna) is currently hiding behind the couch because I'm sitting in the room with her. The lack of pictures is mostly due to the fact that we haven't seen her in person since we came home with her. She didn't even eat or drink anything we left out till late last night. We've caught her on the webcam we set up so we know she's been coming out of her hiding place, just not when we're around. It's a long slow process.

Awwww im sure its worrying, but you will get there. Poor thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

How has kitty #1 reacted to her?

• Advertisement

Well between myself and Mr Molly we have the next two weeks off to spend time with her. We're taking turns sitting in the room just talking nonsense out loud to get her used to our scent and the sound of our voices. We're confident that it'll work and we won't be giving up on her anyway.

I've a tin of tuna sitting downstairs for her dinner to see if she'll go for that. If all else fails, go with bribery. 😀

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well between myself and Mr Molly we have the next two weeks off to spend time with her. We're taking turns sitting in the room just talking nonsense out loud to get her used to our scent and the sound of our voices. We're confident that it'll work and we won't be giving up on her anyway.

I've a tin of tuna sitting downstairs for her dinner to see if she'll go for that. If all else fails, go with bribery. 😀

Do you ever call him Mr Molly to his face?

kitten_k wrote: »
    How has kitty #1 reacted to her?
    Well we think kitty #1 (Pangur) is a little slow. We don't think she's even noticed that there's another cat in the house yet at all. The poor thing. She's usually pretty chill though so we're optimistic that they'll get on.

sullivlo wrote: »

Its better than husband #1.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Might have once or twice. :) An Lacha Corca is just too annoying to type out every time tho. Mr Molly is easier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Its better than husband #1.

I once accidentally called my husband, "my current husband".

Luckily he thinks I'm a bit of a space cadet anyway.

Choc Chip wrote: »

HA!!!

I was in a bar one day and saw a famous Irish sports star over the other side and said to my friend "there's my future husband over there" and thought nothing more about it until a man tapped me on the shoulder and introduced himself as my future father in law...

:o Yeah I also did this, did not go down well.

I meant it as a joke but she failed to see the funny side.... shoes may have been purchased as an apology :pac:

• Advertisement

You probably shouldnt have called her your husband though, Necro.

Advertisement