Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I aim to please. Yeah I'm a scary dame. Afraid of running off the kids if i go down into the audience :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Wanna go for a drink the weekend Necro? My treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

beakerjoe wrote: »

They aren't his real boobs BJ

They aren't his real boobs BJ

They might be ;)

Beaker, call me :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

beakerjoe wrote: »

you around ?

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, Tigs and I are representing the Boardsies over in the other place in the Hydra Event.

Game starts tomorrow. All support appreciated!!

Necrominus wrote: »

11 pages, that's a much chattier game!

2017 Werewolf Awards - vote early, vote often! (don't really, only vote once!)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105602282&postcount=40

2017 Werewolf Awards - vote early, vote often! (don't really, only vote once!)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105602282&postcount=40

I've hired the entertainment for the spectacular event:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Happy Christmas, werewolf friends!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Was stoogie not the guy who cancelled his account due to starwarsgate? think that is why he was left out.

What was Starwarsgate again?

Anyone ever have any issues with Google Forms blocking content before?

Was setting up lynch form for Disney game yesterday. Came back this morning it had been blocked for violating their terms of service:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Was setting up lynch form for Disney game yesterday. Came back this morning it had been blocked for violating their terms of service:(

Google search tossed up some people having issues with requesting a “password” of the sort used to confirm identity like on the Lynch form. Google probably sees it as a fraud attempt.

It’s weird that it is only becoming an issue now, but might give you something to go on.

Yeah its the password thing. happened to me in the feb game I think, just call it code word or secret phrase or something else

Yeah its the password thing. happened to me in the feb game I think, just call it code word or secret phrase or something else

Haha I thought it was Disney complaining about me using some of their images :pac:

Was ready to change my identity and go off the grid :P

Not sure if this of interest to folks here, but might catch one or two:

Beakerjoe and Bounty Hunter run the Pro Wrestling Draft on boards each year, it's really fun and a nice way to pass a couple of months. If you're interested in fantasy booking, this can be a lot of fun putting together your roster then building your PPV card. More information on past drafts etc are at the below link:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105706775#post105706775

Last year was a Simpsons themed effort by beaker and was great fun.

Edit: Apologies that's just this year's sign up thread. THIS link has more information :o:o

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057681587

Not sure if this of interest to folks here, but might catch one or two:

Beakerjoe and Bounty Hunter run the Pro Wrestling Draft on boards each year, it's really fun and a nice way to pass a couple of months. If you're interested in fantasy booking, this can be a lot of fun putting together your roster then building your PPV card. More information on past drafts etc are at the below link:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105706775#post105706775

Last year was a Simpsons themed effort by beaker and was great fun.

Where would one find an oldie to look at, I went through a few pages of threads and couldn't see one are they in a sub forum?

Where would one find an oldie to look at, I went through a few pages of threads and couldn't see one are they in a sub forum?

Sorry TB see above :o:o

Linked the wrong thread initially

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Folks if anyone is interested there is a Werewolf type game called Town of Salem on sale on Steam at the moment for £1.99. Looks fun but not sure if it would be any better than the (free) discord one. I might pick it up anyway to see what it's like.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Folks if anyone is interested there is a Werewolf type game called Town of Salem on sale on Steam at the moment for £1.99. Looks fun but not sure if it would be any better than the (free) discord one. I might pick it up anyway to see what it's like.

Thanks Molly just bought it there :D

€2.99 for us southerners ;) but still not bad.

Looks like you can create private rooms which is nice. I'm (not surprisingly) called Mollyb60 on Steam too if anyone wants to add me.

Oh sh1t I think you can access that for free through a web-browser?

Before the day is out....

Happy belated Birthday Strawbs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

For any of you werewolf trekkies who may not have noticed, ST: Discovery is back airing every week! Last week and this week were both excellent episodes!

Pter wrote: »
    For any of you werewolf trekkies who may not have noticed, ST: Discovery is back airing every week! Last week and this week were both excellent episodes!

I watched the red letter media review of it recently and they did not like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I watched the red letter media review of it recently and they did not like it!

Have you watched any of it yourself?

Don't worry about red letter media review. The bosses name over there is Michael, and he's a bit peeved that Michael will from now until forever be known as a girls name, 100's of girls are being born and already being named Michael. He just needs to get over it.

sKeith wrote: »
    Have you watched any of it yourself?

Don't worry about red letter media review. The bosses name over there is Michael, and he's a bit peeved that Michael will from now until forever be known as a girls name, 100's of girls are being born and already being named Michael. He just needs to get over it.

Yeah I watched them all up to the break. Reasonably good. I loved the first two episodes but it sagged a bit. I'm not a huge trekkie so I'm not bothered by all the inconsistencies or changes they made. I like that it's sequential rather than each episode being self contained.

The red letter media guys made me happy I'm not a die hard fan so I can just enjoy it for what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yeah I watched them all up to the break. Reasonably good. I loved the first two episodes but it sagged a bit. I'm not a huge trekkie so I'm not bothered by all the inconsistencies or changes they made. I like that it's sequential rather than each episode being self contained.

The red letter media guys made me happy I'm not a die hard fan so I can just enjoy it for what it is.

I would disagree with those reviews. I found these two episodes very good in terms of story progression, acting and action. 10/10 would recommend again.

Advertisement