Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's been a while

Options
  • 28-10-2016 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Wow... I've not posted on Boards.ie for over 5 years.

I've been very active in other forums in the past few years.

I was looking at my old posts and I'm still doing the same stuff more or less, and I'm still saying the same things but just a bit better now.

Anyway, one of my favourite quotes is from Mother Teresa:
    "Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and start with the person nearest to you."

I've done a couple of radio interviews with Dublin South FM and thought they might help people nearer to me (here in Ireland) so have dropped links to them below.

Note that I'm NOT trying to sell anything to you guys. This isn't some cr@ppy lead gen play. I just hope it helps.

Andy

Interview 1: How To Quickly Get Started in Business
    Interview 2: Freedom, Motivation, and Grow What You Know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

After spending a few days on the form 11 I'm doing an MT and not worrying about the numbers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Andy_Black

jimmii wrote: »
    After spending a few days on the form 11 I'm doing an MT and not worrying about the numbers either.

An MT?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Andy_Black wrote: »
    An MT?

Mother Teresa.

Advertisement