Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crystal Palace V Liverpool 5:30 BTS1

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

It's so fun seeing Pardew all sad.

His record in 2016 is so bad, hopefully he is reminded of that in the post match interview :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Lovren brain farts aside was a great result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Thread had potential to be massive, glad it's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,288 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Lads you can all thank me, I brought in Benteke and made him captain in my fantasy football team just for this game and as usual it never works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

And in the 92nd.

Sorry, nothing against you guys or Firmino but I think these comments are a bit silly.

He's a professional footballer. Yea he chases back regardless of whether they're winning or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Palace backroom staff want a hug from Klopp not a handshake

Great day all round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

Excellent in attack and composed ( :pac: ) in defence. Great performance.

gosplan wrote: »
    Sorry, nothing against you guys or Firmino but I think these comments are a bit silly.

He's a professional footballer. Yea he chases back regardless of whether they're winning or not.

Tell that to the lads saying those tackles don't matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,466 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

We stay joint top with an eight point gap to United

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Only goal difference separates the top three now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Tell that to the lads saying those tackles don't matter.

????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,466 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Only goal difference separates the top three now.

Watch out Watford
    Need to correct that next week, hit them for 17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

giphy.gif

????

The comments are relevant to ongoing discussions in the Liverpool thread is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Great stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Missed the match but recorded it. Result was spoiled in the chipper by a bitter Utd fan. My Chips were much nicer than his portion of salty lemon though.

Salty lemon, sounds wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

And in the 92nd.

That's fair comment and one would expect that would be the case for all professional footballers but not all players show that 100% zeal for 90+ mins. Firminio plays all out for 90 mins scoring, providing assists and defending. Getting ahead of myself I know (are we quarter of the way through the season yet?) but I think he's been there or thereabouts for player of the year if his form continues. *That's him fu ked now*

And in the 92nd.

That's fair comment and one would expect that would be the case for all professional footballers but not all players show that 100% zeal for 90+ mins. Firminio plays all out for 90 mins scoring, providing assists and defending. Getting ahead of myself I know (are we quarter of the way through the season yet?) but I think he's been there or thereabouts for player of the year if his form continues. *That's him fu ked now*

• Advertisement

And in the 92nd.

Advertisement