Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer content from iphone5c to iphone4

Options
  • 29-10-2016 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    im looking to transfer all my stuff from my iphone 5c to an iphone 4, main reason is for storage reasons as the 5c only has 8g and the 4 has 32. I backed up my 5c but I cant restore the iphone 4 from this back up as the software is a previous version to the 5c and as we know the iphone 4 doesn't update the software to ios 8 or newer.
    Id love if anyone had any solutions for me or is it a case of trading in the two phones somewhere to get something with more storage. I need the storage for photos videos music etc...

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Can you not just store the photo, videos etc on your computer or a hard drive?

If you really need them on the phone then move them from the 5C to the computer then from the computer to the 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

bee06 wrote: »
    Can you not just store the photo, videos etc on your computer or a hard drive?

If you really need them on the phone then move them from the 5C to the computer then from the computer to the 4.

Yeah, I would love to do this but alas its not as easy as it should be

Advertisement