Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz Festival Dress Code

Options
  • 29-10-2016 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

I got my hands on tickets for Bell X1 in the Opera House in Cork tonight. Really looking forward to the gig but is there a dress code? I've heard there's a strict dress code in some venues. Also, will everywhere be absolutely packed come 9.30/10pm?

youllbemine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

There will be no bother with dress code, some dress up like guys and dolls from the 20's. Normally dress sharp. Men in shirt and pants with woman , nice dresses, blazer and combinations of jeans, pants , leather pants or skirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Normal going out clothes. Don't turn up in a tracksuit and runners and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Its actually full fancy dress for this. You wont get in if you are not in full fancy dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

Dress code for a gig?

The end is near.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Beret and polo neck.

Jesus wept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

what did you dress as ?

Advertisement