Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Help!!!!

Options
  • 29-10-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Im in leaving cert this year and would like some advice. Im doing Maths english irish chemistry physics and business. i aslo and doing applied maths and french but dont think they will be my best. i do all higher level bar french and just wondering how to get studying. i would be a good student in general and hoping to get 500 points but i am awfully lazy. the jc didnt go partically well but my fouth year exams went really well. just need some advice to rassure me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Keep at the applied maths, its very easy to get a high grade. They score your best 6 out of 10 (pretty sure i managed to attempt 9). There are 10 topics to cover and therefore 10 questions on the paper. The paper is the same every single year since the beginning of time, the only thing that chages is how they ask the problem. Once you've covered all the past papers you possibly can then youre all set. My entire class got all As, albeit there was only 9 of us :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mush999

ya I don't find it too bad its just I do it outside school with another lad and we only have 1 hour a week is that enough

Advertisement