Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Post Ireland/Door2Door

Options
  • 29-10-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information regarding City Post/Door2Door. (Other than the old posts on here)

I've recently started a job with them, but I've heard some terrible things about the company. But, decided to give them a chance as I was advised by the company and my recruitment advisor that the company has changed since then and has new management.

Yesterday, we should have received our first payment of wages, however surprise surprise no payment went in, despite being told that it would be there.

Does anyone in Dublin/Galway/Cork/Waterford or any other city where City Post/Door2Door may be employing people, have any information about the company (wages, hours of work etc). I'm looking for more up to date information than the older posts on here (Which are around 5 yrs ago)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Irish2016 wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information regarding City Post/Door2Door. (Other than the old posts on here)

I've recently started a job with them, but I've heard some terrible things about the company. But, decided to give them a chance as I was advised by the company and my recruitment advisor that the company has changed since then and has new management.

Yesterday, we should have received our first payment of wages, however surprise surprise no payment went in, despite being told that it would be there.

Does anyone in Dublin/Galway/Cork/Waterford or any other city where City Post/Door2Door may be employing people, have any information about the company (wages, hours of work etc). I'm looking for more up to date information than the older posts on here (Which are around 5 yrs ago)

Thanks in advance :)

Christ almighty, the dreaded Glass brothers. Probably best I say nothing but anyway.... :eek:

Had some dealings with them about a decade ago, looks like they're as dodgy as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tomasB

Hi Irish2016.Are you still working for cityPOST?I should start training from next week with them,but I've heard some terrible things about that company.

tomasB wrote: »
    Hi Irish2016.Are you still working for cityPOST?I should start training from next week with them,but I've heard some terrible things about that company.

Doubt the original poster will reply, they only ever made that single post on this site.
    From what I recall of them (albeit going back to about '04), trying to get paid by them was like trying to get blood out of a stone.
    Maybe, ownership has changed since then however so none of the above is valid.

tomasB wrote: »

Tomas - how did the training go??

Advertisement