Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up verified by visa

Options
  • 29-10-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I spend an hour trying to set up "Verified by Visa" & have failed.  Would you kindly explain the steps.  Do I have to be in the process of buying something to get it setup.  I was going to have it set up for handiness as I will be buying in the next few days. I went into all the options & cant find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

it only comes up on certain retailers. 

As far as i know, there is no way to set it up before a purchase. 

Takes a couple of minutes. The password is a fecking disaster though, lock myself out almost every time. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

hillbloom wrote: »
    I spend an hour trying to set up "Verified by Visa" & have failed.  Would you kindly explain the steps.  Do I have to be in the process of buying something to get it setup.  I was going to have it set up for handiness as I will be buying in the next few days. I went into all the options & cant find it.
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards today.

You can create your Verified by Visa password when you buy goods online with any one of the participating retailers. You’ll be prompted to set this up so you can authorise the transaction. This is a fraud prevention service to protect your card for online purchases.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

Advertisement