If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE60KS7000

Options
  • 29-10-2016 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I'm interested in purchasing the above tv and was wondering if I'm right in thinking if i purchase this in sterling £1549 i would be charged in sterling and not the euro price 1999 which is a big saving and also any idea how long it would take for delivery.

Thank You

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested in purchasing the above tv and was wondering if I'm right in thinking if i purchase this in sterling £1549 i would be charged in sterling and not the euro price 1999 which is a big saving and also any idea how long it would take for delivery.

Thank You
    Hi Sharp2012.

Yes there is no issue in charging in Sterling. It's really down to which currency is cheapest for you at time of purchase :D

At the moment We have these in stock in our main warehouse. It would ship Monday and you should have it Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Let me know what you think.

Should you which to go for one drop me your contact number and I can give you a shout to get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

sent you a pm

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    sent you a pm
    Replied ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.