Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG keypad ID

Options
  • 29-10-2016 2:05pm
    Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi - I'm in a situation where I need to top up a PAYG meter for someone who's out of the country and doesn't seem to have access to his "keypad ID" or "premises ID". Is there anything I can do? I have access to the keypad, but not to the in-home display.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi oscarBravo,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Some customers have Smarter Pay As You Go meters, which do not require a code being put into the meter as they will automatically top-up when you purchase a top-up online or in-store.

If you have the customer's Pay As You Go card number, you will be able to make a once off top-up. This is the same number as the keypad ID and is only visible on the Pay As You Go card. It does not appear on the meter.

As there is a keypad outside, you will be able to put the code into the meter if the customer has a standard Pay As You Go meter.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement