Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun clubs in Kildare

Options
  • 29-10-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Is there any Gun clubs in Kildare and if so are there fees and is it worth being part of? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Is there any Gun clubs in Kildare and if so are there fees and is it worth being part of? Thanks

I am currently about 5000km away from the Harbour House in Athy and 25 miles from my home club.

Been to the Harbour House more in the last year.

... case made?

Tell us more about what you want to do: rifle, pistol, shotgun, rimfire, gallery, long range, short...

Great craic...

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

Thanks but I didn't mean a range I meant club! I know about Harbour House great place and the people are good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Yes there are gun clubs in Kildare, sadly the county split a few years back. So half the clubs are registered with the nargc the others are with Kildare Regional Game Council.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Crow Pigeon and Pheasant

homerhop wrote:
    Yes there are gun clubs in Kildare, sadly the county split a few years back. So half the clubs are registered with the nargc the others are with Kildare Regional Game Council.

Know where abouts any are? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

Dublin Rifle Club in Wicklow mountains near Manor Kilbride, not too far from Kildare

• Advertisement
Advertisement