Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the fastest speed you reached ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Do recall hitting 60 on a flat section crossing the line at the end of a TT outside Batterstown a few years ago. My minute man was in sight and I had a strong tailwind - managed to get past him just as we were crossing the line

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭nialljf

did nearly 70 km/h yesterday coming off a middling hill with the wind behind me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

Recently got to 76km/h complete with saddle bag and bar bag. Coming down a long Spanish hill with a good road surface.

Suddenly remembered I was riding a 31 year old frame and slowed down pretty quick...............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

I was riding a 31 year old

Thats just the right age if you ask me... :P

...I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭josip

42mph down Sliabh Coillte on a junior block back in the 80s.
    Reminded of it whenever I watch the Snapper and Colm Meaney says
    "Poor little bastard will saw the bollox off himself"

• Advertisement
Advertisement