Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any tank out there that compares to the Kanger Top-Tank mini ???

• 30-10-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

It was my second tank (first was an Ego one), and even though since getting it I've bought a Herakles Plus, A Vaporesso Orc, an Avacado 24, a Cubis... I always find it my go-to tank both with my own builds and even the ready-made coils - is there anything out there as good???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Do you want to be able to use prebuilt and your own. Or just your own.

If you want to build your own you would be best to get a tank that only lets you build your own as you typically have more space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

moleyv wrote: »
    Do you want to be able to use prebuilt and your own. Or just your own.

If you want to build your own you would be best to get a tank that only lets you build your own as you typically have more space.

I do build my own too...but to be honest I find the Kanger coils just as good..... I have had a few just re-buildable tanks - just keep end up going back to the Kanger..!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I had a top tank for a while, I liked the tank but didnt find the coils to be the best. Currently using an Aspire Cleito which I prefer, very airy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

I just ordered an OBS Crius.....gonna give that a go !!!

Advertisement