Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Snapchat?

Options
  • 30-10-2016 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me with snapchat..are the stories when I swipe right snapchats that this person sends to everyone and the ones when I swipe left specifically aimed at me? (Where it says chat at the top)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

The ones on the left are the ones that are directly sent to you, the ones on the right is their 'story'. The story is not sent to anyone but is there for everyone of that persons Snapchat friends to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya the one highlighted in 'red' on the left is sent directly to you, 'blue' is a message, 'purple' is on the right which be a 'story' but usually sent to more than one person including you at the same time but still selective as to who they send it to as mentioned by previous poster. Purple can usually be a video as well I think? Grey could mean not sent, pending or blocked or poor internet connection.

Advertisement