Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Christmas Tree

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭LaChatteGitane

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Was in Homestore earlier on a recce trip. They had the 8ft Nebraska for 179.99. Only draw back is that it's not an umbrella style one, all the branches have to be put on singly. The girl said it only took them 30 mins to put it up but I'm not sure.... Think I'll check some of the garden centres before making a final decision

I have one with individual branches. Even though I put everything nicely away after all the festivities, it still takes me wayyyy longer than 30 minutes.
    I've got to admit, I am a bit anal about putting the tree together. I sculpt the branches to a certain extend before they go on. It has to be just so :o
    But I like the look of the trees with individual better that the fold down ones (I have one like that for the kitchen).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Went into homestore and more this evening, I didn't like the Christmas trees in there to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭LaChatteGitane

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Went into homestore and more this evening, I didn't like the Christmas trees in there to be honest.

I looked them up online just now. They look weird. :eek:

Advertisement