Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What's the weather like in your area 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Lashing rain and a bit of hailstone down here. Lord god.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Sun shining, tractor still nearly got stuck in the field tho...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Lovely day here, if only I could get 6 contractors all to myself for the day to get slurry out, dung, lime, fert, 20ac reseed and 10ac of maize all in ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Timmaay wrote: »
    Lovely day here, if only I could get 6 contractors all to myself for the day to get slurry out, dung, lime, fert, 20ac reseed and 10ac of maize all in ha.

Ya need good lads near ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭Dozer1

Put out cut sward today just about...made tracks in a good few spots never had meadows as wet. 4wd and diff lock tested to the last.god help 1st cut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭I says

Last of fert out today and contracter sprayed silage ground sunny all day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭kk.man

Used pour on to dose 1st lot of cattle today...it feels like progress when that happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭memorystick

Is it not very early to dose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭kk.man

Is it not very early to dose?
    Forward store cattle..killed in june/july

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Lovely day here in the North West bit nippy when the sun goes behind cloud but aside from that a good day so far.

I take that back! Grand morning, afternoon turned into sh1te, showers of hailstones and then showers of rain, some ammount of water fell in the last 6 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

Beautiful sunny morning. A haze earlier but not a cloud in sky now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,289 ✭✭✭tanko

kk.man wrote: »
    Forward store cattle..killed in june/july

But if you dosed them 6 weeks after they went into the shed would they not have had the benifit of the dose since then and you wouldnt need to be doing them now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

tanko wrote: »
    But if you dosed them 6 weeks after they went into the shed would they not have had the benifit of the dose since then and you wouldnt need to be doing them now?

I thought older cattle were immune to worms Never dosed anything older than yearlings here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Fixing some fencing this morning. Twas nice in the sunshine. Then out of nowhere heavy downpour of haillstones. Now turned to rain :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

Sunny and dry but a chilly NE - E wind. No rain with a few days now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,793 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Sunny and dry but a chilly NE - E wind. No rain with a few days now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
    Same here, not long back from a football game and it's bitter out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Blackstairs mountain is white with hail.
    The little ice age continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Beautiful day here all day, sunny with a coolish breeze.

Heavy clouds to the East though so I'd imagine we'll have rain before long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Bringing out the BBQ!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Timmaay wrote: »
    Bringing out the BBQ!

On duty here so piss off timmaay :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Was out walking in the north earlier.
    Nice sunny if a little brisk in the shade.

Came down south of Armagh and there were hailstones lying in fields and heated up on house roofs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭I says

Frost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I says wrote: »
    Frost

Yep, hard white frost, -1 earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Clear blue skies and sunny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Beautiful evening here. Sunny and bright but with a cold nip in the wind. Hoping the rain passes over quickly, we have enough for a few weeks now, thanks.

Beautiful evening here. Sunny and bright but with a cold nip in the wind. Hoping the rain passes over quickly, we have enough for a few weeks now, thanks.
    Days like today are what keep me going through 6 months of winter. All stock out grazing contently in glorious sunshine.

Heavy showers all evening here. Going thru the second round and damage from first is only being compounded now

Mooooo wrote: »
    Heavy showers all evening here. Going thru the second round and damage from first is only being compounded now

Jaysus sorry Moo I thought the weather was good all over today, my post must have rightly pissed you off. Your in West Cork yeah, could see purple clouds back that direction alright I thought that wasn't due in till tomo. Prob here before morning at that rate

Wildsurfer wrote: »
    Jaysus sorry Moo I thought the weather was good all over today, my post must have rightly pissed you off. Your in West Cork yeah, could see purple clouds back that direction alright I thought that wasn't due in till tomo. Prob here before morning at that rate

Yeah not as far west as others. Yer grand we were lucky here had plenty thunder over the weekend and little rain so missed a fair bit of the rain. Just frustrating when the dry ground is a mess. Have 18acres haven't got into with stock or tractor dunno what I'll do with it. Had to take soil samples for derogation and could hardly get a sample, actually had a bit of soil in it and stuck the sampler into the ground again and when I pulled it out it sucked out the bit I had in it

• Advertisement

What a dirty fecker of a morning

Advertisement