Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the weather like in your area 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

Theres a fair wind blowing here now

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Burning Tires

Its still mad here, but 2 good things are.
    1 its a grade or 2 behind Ophelia
    2. Its at night, and i wont be worrying about damage till i get up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Trees taking a right trashing. Very noisy with strong gusts mid sw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,794 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Was very windy around 3am. Just breezy now. Electricity didnt go off which is a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Great to see the south east getting the most of that rain, only light here so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Great to see the south east getting the most of that rain, only light here so far.

Light here too but constant

https://twitter.com/Arklowweather/status/1051032917739261953?s=09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

https://youtu.be/btIlEMaP0Io

I'll shut up now looking for rain haha 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭High bike

Got a good drop here all day too, ground standing up to it we'll though and a good week ahead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Stopped raining here now, gone cold too. Gaps mucking up but ground holding. Dunno how much we got but was near on non stop heavy rain since yday afternoon

• Advertisement

Mooooo wrote: »
    Stopped raining here now, gone cold too. Gaps mucking up but ground holding. Dunno how much we got but was near on non stop heavy rain since yday afternoon

Ah next week is giving fairly good so not too worried here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭I says

Slight grass frost here this morning around 730am sun out all day but cool with clear sky’s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

A cracker of a day down here. Blue skies and lovely and warm. Cattle happy out in the sunshine.

Very warm here today. Giving it fine for the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Cracking day here, some change from yesterday. Mowed the garden at Mam's house for my Sister and hopefully that will be the last cut for this year.

Amazed how dry the ground was today after all the rain. Was at football and it was like a summers day

whelan2 wrote: »
    Amazed how dry the ground was today after all the rain. Was at football and it was like a summers day

Was glorious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Was a day that'd do you good to be out in! Went for a lovely long saunter with Dad after dinner, up around where my Grandmother came from & on to where my G-G-Grandfather originated from too.

BpM6s8ul.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

whelan2 wrote: »

Our place has never been as dry this time of the year . I don't want to jinx it but I'm thinking of getting a couple of ring feeders and feeding outside for a few weeks if it holds up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Bullocks wrote: »
    Our place has never been as dry this time of the year . I don't want to jinx it but I'm thinking of getting a couple of ring feeders and feeding outside for a few weeks if it holds up

Go for it! Lucky enough to regularly get away with outwintering animals here on afew dry acres until Xmas most yrs, animals alot happier, less straw used and less slurry etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Smashing day here today. Mowed out the headlands of the last field for silage. Bale it in 2 days then mow the rest of it

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Burning Tires

The last 2 were powerful here in west cork. The evening are darkening early tho, and i gets cold quick. But a week of this would shorten the winter a great amount. Loads of grass available too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Raining away here all morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mooooo wrote: »
    Raining away here all morning.
    Just a light mist here, barely keeping the concrete wet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Just a light mist here, barely keeping the concrete wet.

Either raining or heavy mist here in Cavan town all morning, it’s a drab enough spot without weather like this :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

_Brian wrote: »
    Either raining or heavy mist here in Cavan town all morning, it’s a drab enough spot without weather like this :(
    Sun shining now and a light but cool breeze.

Ground is still rock hard here. It's still not a good idea to drive across fields at speed yet.

Got a nasty shower here today aswell

Lovely evening. 14 degrees and dry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Great weather, I could be rationing out this last round for a while yet. Growth fairly slowed up now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Looks like Winter end of week, next weekend.

Advertisement