Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

blackdog1 wrote: »
    Find a good acupuncturist if it's muscular and you'll be right in 2 days. If it's disc related a bit harder. I'm going to mine again tomorrow and I fly around the place after 20 years of rugby....
    discs, quite a few both lower back and neck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,787 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Lovely evening. Sun is out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

After getting right warm in last hour parlour was like an oven

Breezy here with brutes of showers still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Could well mistake today for a typical November day in the west, heavy showers with gusts of wind all day, and cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dzer2

Great day here finished mowing and tedded yesterdays will bale tomorrow and Saturday
    Long weekend ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭pedigree 6

Going to be a Scorchio.

22 degrees already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Very heavy day all day today here....felt like it could start pouring rain several times but didn't,promised sunny and dry tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Very heavy day all day today here....felt like it could start pouring rain several times but didn't,promised sunny and dry tomorrow.
    real still here.

Powerful Morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭mayota

Poor week in the west and next week not looking much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Grey, overcast and dull morning more or less the same as yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Beautiful morning here. Sun splitting the stones and barely a cloud in the sky.

Going shearing for the day and there's a nice breeze coming in the shed door so looks like a pet day for it:)

Roasting in cork, giving dry till tues with more heat and possibly thundery rain after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Base price wrote: »

We left the midlands yesterday, and twas like that...

Come down to Cork and it was a lovely warm day... this morning now is a savage morning down here... real heat in the sun...

Neighbour has hay down since Wed... seen a good bit of it down on the trip down yesterday... some lads will get it too I'd say...

Same, was heavy mist near drizzle earlier, grass was wet from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭pedigree 6

It's very warm here today.
    Tar is melting on the road.

Some heat today. 27 degrees at young lads football game this afternoon. Too warm

Wall to wall blue sky today
    savage heat too

Glorious day today. All ewes, rams and replacement ewe lambs shorn today and culls marked as well. Beautiful cooling breeze coming in the shed door all day as well.

Grass leaping out of the ground as well today. Contractor coming tomorrow to get a head start mowing for picking up Monday.

Off to get a slice of Vanilla vienetta for myself now.

Some days are just nice days:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Lovely day here just after watering the hanging baskets and other assorted pots,flowers are blooming in this heat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭Base price

_Brian wrote: »
    Same, was heavy mist near drizzle earlier, grass was wet from it.
    Some turn around in the weather since. Sweltering hot in the sun but a nice breeze.

Some turn around in the weather since. Sweltering hot in the sun but a nice breeze.

Just incredible, mist burned off about midday and the heat in the sun would melt ya.

Badly needed !!

Was spraying earlier and hot a soft spot, thought I was a gonner but she pulled through. Wasn't paying attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Glorious day today. All ewes, rams and replacement ewe lambs shorn today and culls marked as well. Beautiful cooling breeze coming in the shed door all day as well.

Grass leaping out of the ground as well today. Contractor coming tomorrow to get a head start mowing for picking up Monday.

Off to get a slice of Vanilla vienetta for myself now.

Some days are just nice days:)

Sheared last week...

Had the lambs in today giving em a mineral dose and I thought of you saying you were shearing... was glad I wasn't ;) it was roasting in our shed... :)

What age were the replacement ewe lambs? Early for shearing em I would have thought? I thought lads only did that around Sept time?

Sheared last week...

Had the lambs in today giving em a mineral dose and I thought of you saying you were shearing... was glad I wasn't ;) it was roasting in our shed... :)

What age were the replacement ewe lambs? Early for shearing em I would have thought? I thought lads only did that around Sept time?

I shear them with the ewes. They're going to the ram in 6 weeks so I like them sorted for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Smashing morning here. Mist cleared and now sun 23°C

Alot colder here this evening, 17 degrees now and cloudy

whelan2 wrote: »
    Alot colder here this evening, 17 degrees now and cloudy
    Cracking evening here, too warm to be honest:eek:

Lads just finishing up the silage and covering in the morning. We had a few problems with the harvester, first time this year it caused any problems.

Not a cloud in the sky:P

Cracking evening here, too warm to be honest:eek:

Lads just finishing up the silage and covering in the morning. We had a few problems with the harvester, first time this year it caused any problems.

Not a cloud in the sky:P

My crowd are coming on to start round 10 tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

YR has rain forecast for 11am tomorrow. Hope they are wrong!! Smashing day here today. Very warm and a lovely drying breeze.

Advertisement