Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless headphones for PC

Options
  • 31-10-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm having a difficult time finding wireless headphones that will work in a PC. The ones I find only seem to be for phones. My PC doesn't have a bluetooth adaptor so I'm looking for headphones with a USB bluetooth adaptor, I think? I have a wireless mouse that works using a USB bluetooth adaptor, can I somehow sync up regular wireless headphones to that somehow?? Any tips much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

http://www.maplin.ie/p/corsair-void-wireless-gaming-headset-a65uk
    This headset should do you well, I have this as a spare and my best uses it as his main, the build quality is very good for the price and has very good battery life and sound from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Your mouse's BT adapter is probably specifically for that mouse alone.

A second, universal BT adapter is what you'd want.

Jabra Move & Revo are 2 good BT headsets that sound good & don't break the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I got myself logitech g930 a while ago and can't fault them. Very often they come up on deals heavily discounted. Wouldn't buy them for full price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Got a BT Silvercrest set on Thursday from Lidl for €30.

Have a Logitech set -- H800 which is both BT and wireless.

Never had a problem with the Logitech.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Also have the Corsair Void. They are nice. A little on the bulky side, but you don't really notice once they are on unless you are moving around a lot. The Corsair software is **** though. That's probably my main complaint.

• Advertisement
Advertisement