Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite baby names

Options
  • 31-10-2016 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Starting this thread to get some nice ideas for both boy and girl names

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Starting this thread to get some nice ideas for both boy and girl names

We went with Aidan over Jonah. Donnacha was also in the running.

We didn't discuss girls names much as we found out he was a boy

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Girl- Ellie, Ella, Nicole, Rose

Boy- Rhys, Dylan, Jake,

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cupcake queen

For girls I like:
    Hannah
    Alice
    Evelyn
    Grace
    Marianne
    Olive
    Sarah

For boys:
    Oliver
    Liam
    Emmet
    Joseph

I haven't as many ideas for boys as we know we are having a girl so have only
    been discussing those!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,522 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Remember babies end up as adults so you should look for a name as oppose to a baby name ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

ted1 wrote: »
    Remember babies end up as adults so you should look for a name as oppose to a baby name ;)

Backdoor-test: Open the back door, yell the preferred name 3 times. If you feel stupid, pick another one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,522 ✭✭✭✭ted1

LirW wrote: »
    Backdoor-test: Open the back door, yell the preferred name 3 times. If you feel stupid, pick another one :)

My nephew wants to have three kids called Jesus, Mary and Joseph so he can shout out their names

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

LirW wrote: »

Also works yelling it up the stairs.

And give them a middle name so you can yell it when they are really in trouble.

Advertisement