Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to clean vr lenses

Options
  • 31-10-2016 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Anyone any ideas best way to clean sony vr lenses? Can you use any kens cleaner with these type of lenses, or can you not put any type of liquid on these lenses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Anyone any ideas best way to clean sony vr lenses? Can you use any kens cleaner with these type of lenses, or can you not put any type of liquid on these lenses?

RTFM ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

Inbox wrote: »
    RTFM ;)

Thanks for that UPOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I see a lot of people are using something called the Lens pen to clean theirs

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I see a lot of people are using something called the Lens pen to clean theirs

Cheers.. i must google them and see about them so

Cheers.. i must google them and see about them so

I see them on ebay etc..you can get the pen at one end and a soft cleaning brush on other end.it says can be used on all lenses.non liquid self repleneahing tip.
    Just wondering what type of glass is in the vr lenses? As i wouldnt want to damage them with the wrong type of cleaner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement