Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for original username

Options
  • 31-10-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hi

6 years ago at the time of the boards.ie hack I was required to provide account details to gain access to my account again. I was able to provide the following

- the last person I messaged
    - my last 3 post

but the email address I used to register my account, 11 years ago, was with www.oxygen.ie who don't provide an email service now, nor did they at the time of the hack. There have been no post from oxygen since oxygen_temp was setup, and were no post from oxygen_temp while oxygen was setup.

I've pasted details of threads I've previously posted on this issue. Is there any way I can get back my original username? You can delete any messages etc from it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement