Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Here's the link for the three promo sale (code needed), but it might be the same as for general public sale:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/radiohead-dublin-06-20-2017/event/18005162A8045D1A?artistid=945173&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&did=3dublin

Tickets will be on sale from 9am, Nov 4th (for both: three promo and general public)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

wong wrote: »
    There isn't a chance I'm going to use my code to sign in for Three's smaller allotment of tickets when the regular release of tickets happens at the same time.

Why would you not do both?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Its utter nonsense having the 3 presale/postsale at the same time as the general sale as the site will be swamped with traffic .

I'm not sure why it took Ticketmaster so long to put up an event page either ,really poor business .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I really really hope I get tickets. Not feeling hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I wonder if you would have a better chance of getting tickets through 3 or the normal sale. It could end up that people who try to get them through 3s "pre sale" end up having less of a chance of getting tickets and could miss out on them altogether, seems incredibly stupid to have them both at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭smurfette2212

I have a Three pre-sale code that I no longer need, if anyone wants it, please just let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that the dearest :eek:

Do you think a 2nd date will be added?

That was the standard standing ticket price(all service and delivery included)!

I'd imagine a 2nd date will be added but pure speculation at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 niconoa

*Gone*

I have a three code that I won't be needing if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭smurfette2212

I have a Three pre-sale code that I no longer need, if anyone wants it, please just let me know!

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

I have a spare "pre-sale" code too, first to quote this post gets it*

*I will not be held responsible for anything that happens on Friday morning! :pac:

---GONE---

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You can try both the 3 pre sale and the normal sale at the same time and use whichever gets through first, that's what I'd do.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

pm1977x wrote: »
    I have a spare "pre-sale" code too, first to quote this post gets it*

*I will not be held responsible for anything that happens on Friday morning! :pac:

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

will Radiohead be adding other date to to existing European tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Lads bit of help as I've never used 3 presale codes for an event before. I have my code, so on Friday morning what site do I need to go on to use it? Should I set up things like address and billing details on that site beforehand? Does the site accept visa debit and is the site connected to Ticketmaster? A lot of questions but I'm hoping not to mess up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Lads bit of help as I've never used 3 presale codes for an event before. I have my code, so on Friday morning what site do I need to go on to use it? Should I set up things like address and billing details on that site beforehand? Does the site accept visa debit and is the site connected to Ticketmaster? A lot of questions but I'm hoping not to mess up.

It's just a page on the Ticketmaster website so no need to set up anything.

You got a link in the text which provided your code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Has anyone any pre sale codes left? Pretty please...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

Have a pre sale code up for grabs for first one to DM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Do you have to be a 3 customer to use a code i.e. I got a code but am not a 3 customer but the link sent with the code brings me to a 3 login screen. I thought it would bring me to a Ticketmaster site?

Anyone know the answer to the above? Will the link change tomorrow to bring us to a Ticketmaster site or what do I do?

Anyone know the answer to the above? Will the link change tomorrow to bring us to a Ticketmaster site or what do I do?

How many times does the same question have to be answered in one thread;

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/radiohead-dublin-06-20-2017/event/18005162A8045D1A?artistid=945173&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&did=3dublin

That's the link for 3 presale on Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Its utter nonsense having the 3 presale/postsale at the same time as the general sale as the site will be swamped with traffic .

I'm not sure why it took Ticketmaster so long to put up an event page either ,really poor business .

Yeah I'm sure they just forgot that Radiohead were playing. Nothing to do with a contract they signed with the band or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Looking for a code if there's one going... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Folks just wondering how do you get a code? Thanks in advance

leakyboots wrote: »
    Looking for a code if there's one going... :)

PM sent

Folks just wondering how do you get a code? Thanks in advance

Are you a Three customer? If so, then download the 3+ app and register..You can then request a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Thanks very much for that I'm inquiring for a friend she is a 3 customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I still haven't received my code from three. They're a bunch of saps.

Anyone have any codes that I can use please?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Three pre-sale code

J5NVTGPW4

Got my tickets on the W.A.S.T.E presale enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Looks like there's one ticket left for Block N seating (use the down arrow) on the WASTE presale

https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/event/cha88647d

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

PM sent

You're a gent/lady :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I am a three customer but I didn't receive a pre-sale code for the Radiohead gig. I wouldn't mind but I got them for the likes of Justin Bieber and Nathan Carter (whom I wouldn't go to see in a million years). I would love to see Radiohead. I sent a pm of complaint to three on boards. I'll try tomorrow but I am not optimistic.

Advertisement