Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

lukin wrote: »
    I am a three customer but I didn't receive a pre-sale code for the Radiohead gig. I wouldn't mind but I got them for the likes of Justin Bieber and Nathan Carter (whom I wouldn't go to see in a million years). I would love to see Radiohead. I sent a pm of complaint to three on boards. I'll try tomorrow but I am not optimistic.

Have you downloaded the 3+ app? They don't just send presale codes. You have to request them.

leakyboots wrote: »
    You're a gent/lady :)

Gent. And you're welcome! Bets of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Have you downloaded the 3+ app? They don't just send presale codes. You have to request them.

You don't need the app, you can login to the 3+ website, and request a code there.

BTW, I have a code that I don't need, but at this stage don't know who has one or not...

First person to quote me looking for a code, will get it via PM.

***code is gone

kierank01 wrote: »
    You don't need the app, you can login to the 3+ website, and request a code there.

Either way, they don't just send out codes. You have to request one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

No, I have installed it now and got a code. I have always got texts for gigs before without having that app installed though.

• Advertisement

lukin wrote: »
    No, I have installed it now and got a code. I have always got texts for gigs before without having that app installed though.

I just find the app more convenient and consistent. I get texts too but I still have to go online and request the code. They never just send me a code. At least you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

kierank01 wrote: »

BTW, I have a code that I don't need, but at this stage don't know who has one or not...

First person to quote me looking for a code, will get it via PM.

Code?

carnie wrote: »
    Code?
    sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14,958 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

anyone else want a code?

Brian wrote: »
    What do you do once you have a code?

Go to the ticket master website at 9am Friday, and enter the promo code, and you will get one of the 3 tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

loyatemu wrote: »
    anyone else want a code?

If available, yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,958 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

rednik wrote: »
    If available, yes please.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

loyatemu wrote: »
    PM sent.

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Blackstar767

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Looks like there's one ticket left for Block N seating (use the down arrow) on the WASTE presale

https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/event/cha88647d

Did you try to select it? For me it's Block K but it says "There are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Try selecting another section or reducing the number of tickets requested.". I'm guessing it's random, and they're long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Did you try to select it? For me it's Block K but it says "There are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Try selecting another section or reducing the number of tickets requested.". I'm guessing it's random, and they're long gone.
    There was definitely one available for Block N (you had to click the down arrow beside Block K to get Block N). I selected it and it brought me into the Purchase Ticket screen.

I'm looking at Ticketmaster, says prices range from 60 - 90€, I'm guessing standing are the cheaper ones?
    There was definitely one available for Block N (you had to click the down arrow beside Block K to get Block N). I selected it and it brought me into the Purchase Ticket screen.

Well ****. :)
    Cause I had an Olympic worthy, Bolt-shaming run to the nearest atm yesterday morning after realising I was 10€ short, came back home and they were gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I'm looking at Ticketmaster, says prices range from 60 - 90€, I'm guessing standing are the cheaper ones?

Well ****. :)
    Cause I had an Olympic worthy, Bolt-shaming run to the nearest atm yesterday morning after realising I was 10€ short, came back home and they were gone.

Standing are 83.50 plus 6.95 service charges .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

the €61 ones will probably be a small selection of seats at the very back, usually just at the very edge sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I've a 3 pre sale code if anyone wants it. First to pm will get it but I might not be able to reply for about an hour. Decided against getting tickets to this as I don't think I'm a big enough fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Pudsey64

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Has anyone any pre sale codes left? Pretty please...

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Papav3r

If anyone has a spare code. It would be very much appreciated. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Think I'll wait for the second date.
    Long time fan but this is a ripoff 85 euro for decent tickets. I've seen them six times and I won't be paying that much to listen to the last mediocre album.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

cursai wrote: »
    Think I'll wait for the second date.
    Long time fan but this is a ripoff 85 euro for decent tickets. I've seen them six times and I won't be paying that much to listen to the last mediocre album.

And you think a second date will be cheaper?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Beans_On wrote: »
    And you think a second date will be cheaper?!

Nope of course not but there'll be less of a rush and more options for positions hopefully

Why is everyone so convinced there will be a second date?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I'll be very surprised if there is. Why wouldn't they just announce two at the same time like they did with Manchester?

I'll be very surprised if there is. Why wouldn't they just announce two at the same time like they did with Manchester?

Different promoter ,different way of doing things.
    Build more hype by announcing one gig then add the second due to demand .
    If I were a betting man Id say the odds of a second date are about 3 to 1 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Playing it safe, maybe. Their last gig here didn't sell out. Plus, it builds hype

Playing it safe, maybe. Their last gig here didn't sell out. Plus, it builds hype

Btw if they do add a second night in Dublin it will be the 21st June 2017, exactly 20 years to the day that they played the RDS , 21st June 1997.;)
    It was £24.50 to get in back then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

No chance it won't sell out.

Advertisement