Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

R.F. wrote: »
    Got two tickets via Three Code

Nice

Thank you to the poster who sent me on the code 2 days ago

I couldn't even find it on ticketmaster? where is the three code? not like it matters now

2 STANDING TICKETS SECURED! \o/ Was stressful as hell though, I bought them through the app and twice the order wouldn't complete. Third time lucky.

Strangely though I had a 3 Presale code ready to go.....but it never gave me the opportunity to enter it. Couldn't even find the bloody link to use it. Like the link was on the app BEFORE the tickets went on sale....and then disappeared? :confused:

Oh well, at least I have them now. And the children will have to do without new shoes this Christmas for me to bloody well pay for them......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭valoren

FFS

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There's still tickets on the mobile app.. i just checked there.

EDIT: I released and now its gone. I'd say theres tickets still on hold but not sold right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

2 STANDING TICKETS SECURED! \o/ Was stressful as hell though, I bought them through the app and twice the order wouldn't complete. Third time lucky.

Strangely though I had a 3 Presale code ready to go.....but it never gave me the opportunity to enter it. Couldn't even find the bloody link to use it. Like the link was on the app BEFORE the tickets went on sale....and then disappeared? :confused:

Oh well, at least I have them now. And the children will have to do without new shoes this Christmas for me to bloody well pay for them......

There was a tiny link under the ticket selection. It was called "Enter promo code" or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

I hope they play King Of Limbs twice.

I'm not sad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Couldn't even try through app as my phone is in for repair; if Carlsberg did timings...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

EDIT: I released and now its gone. I'd say theres tickets still on hold but not sold right now.

Does the mobile app have some sort of priority over desktop?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Got a ticket but only for the top tier.

There was a tiny link under the ticket selection. It was called "Enter promo code" or something.

I was looking for tickets for a friend in case she didn't get hers for Manchester (she did, I let them go), and got them right away on my phone. No q or anything. Is the app better than the desktop site? o.O

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

EDIT: I released and now its gone.

It told me there were no tickets being sold on the app.

Friend got me one. Should've just paid up for 4 on Wednesday.

Had 4 of the 61.50 tickets, went through to pay and it brought me back. Think I had a second tab open on the normal sale, which refreshed to the presale and messed it up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Still trying, not giving up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I managed to get 4 standing just after 9 ,very surprised I got through the virtual queue so fast ,normally it takes ages to get through and all the tickets are long gone.
    97.50 for a standing ticket is shocking though .

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

Just got offered seats 3rd row from the back on the app for 92.50+ fees - for the worst seats? Think i'll have to pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

got 2 tickets online via three plus website, prompted to enter the code straight away, was expecting to pay around 70 quid, order came to nearly 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chopfella

****ing €90 quid for a standing ticket. Outrageous.

Manchester Arena sold out straight away too :(

Feeling a lot less bad about the pre-sale prices now...seems the only extra cost was postage in the end

Suas11 wrote: »
    Got a ticket but only for the top tier.

People should really stop complaining about where their tickets are :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Fieldog wrote: »
    Does the mobile app have some sort of priority over desktop?

I think the mobile app has a separate ticket allocation to desktop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Yup. Sold out probably in less than a minute? Got a message from the missus saying she got us some seated. I reckon if you really keep your ear to the ground you can get some before then at a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

Had 2 in my basket, entered card details, clicked 'ok' for final payment and BANG.. "error encountered". Gone!
    What a bloody mess of a system.

Still trying, grrrrrrrr!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Note to self, download app in future. No tickets 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Zardoz wrote: »
    I think the mobile app has a separate ticket allocation to desktop

Ugh

Time to get grovelling for a freebie so....

:(

KazDub wrote: »
    Had 2 in my basket, entered card details, clicked 'ok' for final payment and BANG.. "error encountered". Gone!

it's the hope that kills you.

Note to self, download app in future. No tickets 😞

Is there a dedicated app? I was just using my mobile browser and was offered 2 standing tickets right away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I thought I was the only one that happened to. I got as far as ticking the box "Ticketfast secure delivery" so I thought I was home free and then I got an error message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

exact same thing happened to me, had 2 standing and got that error encountered message :(

• Advertisement

Second gig hopefully!!!!!

Advertisement