Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

People, stop complaining about what bad seats you got. Yeesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

hail to the thief indeed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

The app is hit and miss. Just because people had some luck with it doesn't really mean anything. I've had the app for ages and I've never successfully managed to get high demand tickets on the it.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

_Jamie_ wrote: »

i wouldnt bother going if all i could get was a seat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Wish i was in that category!!!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

No joy on the app for me. Well done to the lucky few

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Cina wrote: »
    People should really stop complaining about where their tickets are :P

I know I'm lucky to get a ticket but I hate heights and I know my ticket is near the top so I'm not sure how this is gonna work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭peeps78

Stressarama but I got standing.
    Just curious where in the arena are these mythical €61 tickets? It seems like people in the top tier and people standing are paying the same extorsionist prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Suas11 wrote: »
    I know I'm lucky to get a ticket but I hate heights and I know my ticket is near the top so I'm not sure how this is gonna work out.

Well if you're afraid of heights then you're better off near the top. If you were near the front you'd be looking at a straight drop down onto the crowd, which would probably be worse for you.

Don't overthink it. You'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

I got SectionGA2RowG3 and paid 97 because of course to do everything fast I didn't realized I bought insurance with them grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

peeps78 wrote: »
    Just curious where in the arena are these mythical €61 tickets? It seems like people in the top tier and people standing are paying the same extorsionist prices.
    I got the 61 euro tickets. They're in block P.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Its usually just a handful of tickets in the corners at the back of block P and H ,its a scam really .

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Here lads if people feel nosebleeds aren't worth near on 100 bucks that's fine. We all have different levels of necessity for seeing this band. People release the overpriced nosebleeds they didn't want, more eager fans take them.

Fine.

Consumerism.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Balls, I slept it in today and just rang around and no one got me a ticket :(

Guess it's a case of 'No alarms, no surprises' :D

But seriously, got two through 3 presale. I'm chuffed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Toutless.com are not allowing buying/selling/swapping for this gig because of the buyer must attend rule.Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

jsabina wrote: »
    I got SectionGA2RowG3 and paid 97 because of course to do everything fast I didn't realized I bought insurance with them grrrr
    You can cancel the insurance if you contact them

This is a case of not "Ok Computer"!!!!!!, agghhhh!!!

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its usually just a handful of tickets in the corners at the back of block P and H ,its a scam really .
    A marketing thing if anything, to publicise the lower price and get interest. Once you've decided you want to go you're more likely to bite the bullet for the higher price :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Block P anyway. I got offered 4, went through to pay and kablammo, it sent me back.

To see them in Punchestown in 2000 would be the equivalent of about €40. With inflation maybe 50-60 quid man prices are mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭aidz

is it sold out or not?
    fed up clicking on signs and store front pictures and i have to get back to work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

jsabina wrote: »

I did that once :o Rang them and they just changed the order/got rid of the insurance thing, no bother. Maybe cause its the one time they can do good?

Worth a call though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

lukin wrote: »
    Toutless.com are not allowing buying/selling/swapping for this gig because of the buyer must attend rule.Great.

Seems a bit silly for them to blanket ban sales.

Be plenty of tickets closer to the time I'd say where the purchaser bought for friends who have pulled out, but purchaser still attending.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Zardoz wrote: »

I got two Block P tickets, which are on the edge of Block P, next to Block N for €61. I checked it out on the arena layout before purchase. They seem pretty central in comparison to other seats in Block P, which are on the extreme stage left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I got two for Block H. Tried for standing but that's all I could get.
    I hit the find tickets at 8.59 and it put me in the virtual queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

So it seems it was:
    1. WASTE pre sale
    2. 3 pre sale
    3. Ticketmaster App. users
    4. Ticketmaster web
    @ 9:01 there were no tickets available online
    B@stards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

Can't quote posts yet but @chuky_r_law, I'm a right granny, I love sitting at concerts. :D I don't get the appeal of being squashed up against other people and as a short person, I can't see a thing!

We got tickets! God bless the 3 app. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

After I could not get them on the desktop app since 8:45am I managed to log in on mobile app straight away and got 2, thats a bit of a ridiculous system....

Waiting for 2nd gig announcement at 10, ahem......., i wish!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

Can't quote posts yet but @chuky_r_law, I'm a right granny, I love sitting at concerts. :D I don't get the appeal of being squashed up against other people and as a short person, I can't see a thing!

We got tickets! God bless the 3 app. :)

pity we both dont have standing tickets. i love squashing up against short arsed grannies at concerts ;)

Advertisement